Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Working hours in Malta


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Working hours in Malta....appear to be a suggestion at most offices. This photo was taken at 09:30 in valetta on a workday. Not a good photo but note there are still significant numbers of suits and briefcases. Definitely too early for shoppers and tourists... I happened to be changing buses on my way to a meeting when I noticed how many people appeared to be on their way to work. No wonder whenever we interview people my office makes a point of stating 'the office hours are 08:30 to 18:00'. What I don't understand is how everyone else seems to arrive after me and still leave before me..and heaven forbid you try to schedule a meeting with anyone before 1000 or after 1500..must get back to Canada before I start getting too lax...

No comments: